Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Perfect World.



                 In the Truman show Cristof creates a "perfect world" and is call Sea Haven so he can live "happily ever after" .When i compare this to my life is totally different because the firs thing the i see so perfect in Sea haven is the good relationship the he used to have with his neighbors. In my real life i have been living in the same apartment for five years, and i don't even know the person the lives next to me. Also in my leisure time i like to try new things along with my family, and this was something the Truman was never able to do. I think Truman was getting tired of the routine and he just decided to try something different.

                    I would not like to live in Cristof's  world  Sea Haven first because i would not be able to go to a different place other than Sea Haven i would feel like a prisoner. The second reason is because my life would be control by someone else and i wouldn't have my own privacy , in this case Cristof was controlling Truman's life all the time and he did not had privacy at all. The third thing is that if i was living in Cristof's world i would be wasting my life because everything is fake, and my life would be surround of fake people because there all actors,and they are not the people that i though they were and i would be affected psychological.

No comments:

Post a Comment